ORDERING, DELIVERY & RETURNS:
ORDERING & DELIVERY
- Club Shop Process – All club shop orders will be processed with in a few days of receiving your order, it will take a maximum of 3 weeks from your order date at the time your order was placed for your order to be delivered. During busy periods we may introduce processing dates to manage orders which may extend the delivery from 3 week to 4 weeks, if this is the case then you will find your processing dates and further information on the home page of your club shop.
- Understanding processing dates – EXAMPLE: If you place an order on 05/02/2019 and your processing dates are the following, 04/02/2019, 11/02/2019, 18/02/2019, In this example your nearest upcoming processing date is 11/02/2019. This is the day your order will be put into production and delivery will be up to 3 weeks from this day.
- Ordering on a processing date – If an order is placed on a processing date it will not be put into production until the following processing date. EXAMPLE: If you place an order on a processing date of 11/02/2019 the order will not be processed until the following processing date 18/02/2019, delivery will be up to 3 weeks from this day.
RETURNING ITEMS TO AKUMA
Does Akuma offer returns & exchanges?
Akuma offer returns and exchanges only if your garment is faulty or has not been customised in any way. Customised products include and are not limited to any garment with a club crest / logo, personalisation or numbers.
- You must submit a returns request to Akuma within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include the following information highlighted in bold in point 3. in your email and where possible attach a copy of your order invoice to help with the returns process.
- 1 – Customer name, 2 – shop name, 3 – order number, 4 – reason for returning items?, 5 – would you like a refund or an exchange?, 6 – if exchange what products are you returning?, 7 – what products would you like in exchange?, 8 – please remember to state garment colours and sizes where possible along with any additional information we may require to process your refund/exchange request, 9 – attach a copy of your order invoice if available to speed up the request.
- Once your request for a refund or exchange has been accepted you must then return the specified garments within 14 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders that include garments that have been personalised, including the addition of initials, cannot be returned/exchanged.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not cover the cost of shipping for any items returned to Akuma, If an exchange is requested and approved we will cover the shipping costs back to you.
- Further information regarding returns, exchanges and refunds can be found below.
What are the terms and conditions for returns and exchanges?
- We will try and help with returns/exchanges of any product unless it is personalised.
- As stated above we will only accept return/exchange requests received within 14 days of delivery.
- If the request is received after more than 14 days from delivery, or the returned items are not received by Akuma within a further 14 days of the request, Akuma may not accept the return request. This also applies if garments are returned without prior communication with Akuma, or the item is worn, damaged or not in its original packaging Akuma may not process the return/exchange.
- If the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, then Akuma may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price.
Does Akuma cover the cost of delivery?
Akuma does not bear the direct costs of returning goods. We recommend for your protection that you use a recorded delivery or courier service with adequate insurance cover as Akuma cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
How long does a return or exchange take to process?
- Exchange item/s will be delivered to the customers shipping address once we have accepted their request. We cannot process returns/exchanges requests for garments that have been personalised. We approximate that the garments will be delivered to the customer within 14 days (depending on product availability). If a refund is required Akuma’s Accounts Department will raise a refund and inform you by email. Akuma will aim to process refunds within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Where do i return my items to?
- Please send all returns to the following address.
- Akuma Sports
St Michael Stud