ORDERING, DELIVERY & RETURNS:
ORDERING & DELIVERY
- AKUMA SHOP Process
Leisurewear – All leisurewear orders placed from our Akuma Shop (Akuma branded garments only) will take a maximum of 2 weeks for delivery from the date your order was placed. In most cases your order will be delivered much sooner than the maximum 2 weeks delivery time.
Playing Kit – All sublimated (playing kit) orders placed from our Akuma Shop will take a maximum of 3 weeks for delivery from the date your order was placed, this is due to the personalisation and printing process used to create the garments. In most cases your order will be delivered much sooner than the maximum 3 weeks delivery time.
RETURNING ITEMS TO AKUMA
Does Akuma offer returns & exchanges?
- You must submit a returns request to Akuma within 14 days of receiving your order by filling in our returns form below.
- You must fill out all required form fields and where possible attach a copy of your order invoice to help with the returns process.
- Once your request for a refund or exchange has been accepted you must then return the specified garments within 14 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders that include garments that have been personalised, including the addition of initials, cannot be returned/exchanged.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not cover the cost of shipping for any items returned to Akuma, If an exchange is requested and approved we will cover the shipping costs back to you.
- Further information regarding returns, exchanges and refunds can be found below the returns form.
What are the terms and conditions for returns and exchanges?
- We will try and help with returns/exchanges of any product unless it is personalised.
- As stated above we will only accept return/exchange requests received within 14 days of delivery.
- If the request is received after more than 14 days from delivery, or the returned items are not received by Akuma within a further 14 days of the request, Akuma may not accept the return request. This also applies if garments are returned without prior communication with Akuma, or the item is worn, damaged or not in its original packaging Akuma may not process the return/exchange.
- If the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, then Akuma may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price.
Does Akuma cover the cost of delivery?
Akuma does not bear the direct costs of returning goods. We recommend for your protection that you use a recorded delivery or courier service with adequate insurance cover as Akuma cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
How long does a return or exchange take to process?
- Exchange item/s will be delivered to the customers shipping address once we have accepted their request. We cannot process returns/exchanges requests for garments that have been personalised. We approximate that the garments will be delivered to the customer within 14 days (depending on product availability). If a refund is required Akuma’s Accounts Department will raise a refund and inform you by email. Akuma will aim to process refunds within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Where do i return my items to?
- Please send all returns to the following address.
- Akuma Sports
St Michael Stud