ORDERING, DELIVERY & RETURNS:
ORDERING & DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: – All orders delivered to the event will be dispatched from AKUMA SPORTS. Your order will delivered to the event you are participating in and will be available for collection during athlete check-in.
For orders delivered to different addresses please allow three weeks for delivery.
Please note: Delivery to individual addresses may incur additional taxes at your cost.
Collection location & time – Your order will be ready for collection at the OCR event you have purchased your garments for during athlete check-in.
RETURNING ITEMS TO AKUMA
Does Akuma offer returns & exchanges?
- You must submit a returns request to Akuma within 14 days of receiving your order by filling in our returns form available on the relevant OCR shop returns page.
- You must fill out all required form fields and where possible attach a copy of your order invoice to help with the returns process.
- Once your request for a refund or exchange has been accepted you must then return the specified garments within 14 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders that include garments that have been personalised, including the addition of initials, cannot be returned/exchanged.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not cover the cost of shipping for any items returned to Akuma, If an exchange is requested and approved we will cover the shipping costs back to you.
- To request a refund please fill in the available form on the Ordering & Delivery page of the OCR shop you purchased your garments from.
What are the terms and conditions for returns and exchanges?
- We will try and help with returns/exchanges of any product unless it is personalised.
- As stated above we will only accept return/exchange requests received within 14 days of delivery.
- If the request is received after more than 14 days from delivery, or the returned items are not received by Akuma within a further 14 days of the request, Akuma may not accept the return request. This also applies if garments are returned without prior communication with Akuma, or the item is worn, damaged or not in its original packaging Akuma may not process the return/exchange.
- If the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, then Akuma may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price.
Does Akuma cover the cost of delivery?
Akuma does not bear the direct costs of returning goods. We recommend for your protection that you use a recorded delivery or courier service with adequate insurance cover as Akuma cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
How long does a return or exchange take to process?
- Exchange item/s will be delivered to the customers shipping address once we have accepted their request. We cannot process returns/exchanges requests for garments that have been personalised. We approximate that the garments will be delivered to the customer within 14 days (depending on product availability). If a refund is required Akuma’s Accounts Department will raise a refund and inform you by email. Akuma will aim to process refunds within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
Where do i return my items to?
- Please send all returns to the following address.
- Akuma Sports
St Michael Stud